Monday, June 29, 2009

A pink tutu

Madison had her first dance recital on Friday evening. I think a pink tutu is one of the cutest things a little girl can wear. She was so excited to finally have a little makeup on for her performance.I thought her hair turned out pretty cool. I'm all about the french braid these days.
She did well and remembered much of it, until she looked at mommy with the camera. (Those are white flower petals on the stage which the ballerinas sprinkled around themselves.)

4 comments:

Melly said...

So cute. I always wanted my girls to dance but after one year each they opted for Karate :( For fun hair ideas my sister showed me a cute blog it is shedoeshair.blogspot.com She is not currently updating but there are so many great and fun styles on there for little girls.

Anon said...

What a little beauty queen!!

Cook Family said...

how fun--what a cute little dancer! I have been way in to the french braid lately, too.

Alison said...

She looked so cute! I loved her hairdo. Someday, when my daughter has enough hair, I'm gonna have you teach me how to do that!
As for the snakes in your yard...find a neighbor boy that likes to catch them. Then when you find one again you can just call him up and invite him to catch the one in your yard.