
We found this little guy in our backyard. McKay spotted it first in the grass, then it slithered down into the window well. We think it was a gopher or gardner snake. Chris killed it because he despises snakes. We both felt bad after and should have tried to find someone who would have wanted it as a pet. So be careful out there fellow neighbors!

I just had to share this picture of my cute, baby boy. He LOVES shoes. He is always putting on everyone's shoes. His favorites are flip flops.
You have to check out this picture on the blog, "Or so she says" (11th one down) The post in Sunburn 101. One word, LEATHER!!
2 comments:
We had a rattle snake a couple of years ago and that was fun! It bit my mom and we spent hours in the emergency room. I never did find it after it bit her and slithered under my house.
YUCK! we had one in our front yard this past week. The boys chased it into our walk wall. Needless to say, i have not been weeding that wall anymore! I filled in the hole it went in, but all the neighbor boys dug it out! I wish we could've killed ours.
Post a Comment